Monday, December 17, 2007

Fame at Last
When writing some of the pages for the encyclopedia it is nice to illustrate them with images where possible. One such image was for Flemings Right Hand Rule where I took a photograph of my hand against a white background I then took the image into Paint.net. From here I had some fun making it black and white and increasing the brightness and of course removing my arm. The result was rather effective.

Not sure just how special the image is, but I had a request to use it in a book and agreed in return for a link and now it is about to appear on lots of physics students T-shirts at Kalamazoo College in the format shown below, rather nice seeing it with some professional graphics work.




Fame at last, at least for my hand. Now need to think of a page and perhaps an image of me, you never know......

If you would like to use images from diracdelta.co.uk we are happy if they are used fairly (e.g. credit) and if you contact us first to ask.

No comments: